Monday, March 16, 2009

Worklog #5

Really sick right now...so I don't think much will be done in next few days.

I have added 6 stats though and an Options button.

The options button brings you to where you can rename these stats to things such as, Strength, Endurance, Agility. Any of the 6 left blank will result in a null stat and not be included in the final game.

Today I will *try* to work on the 3d portion of the engine...But I can hardly keep my eyes open (I have no sick days lol!).

Oh, and I have realized that I am running the engine off a 1680x1050 screen, smaller screens cause the GUI to clutter up. I am going to rewrite how the GUI is done so that it can scale down for smaller screens as well as scale up for bigger screens.

Island Defense
All the builders and titans have been added to the unit list, it is now time to set their attributes and abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment