Thursday, March 12, 2009

Worklog #1

I am assuming you have seen the previous worklog on the forum, that is where I will be continuing from.

So what I have done today is the ability to add...abilities.
The scripts currently do nothing, but LUA should be added shortly after the base game is done.

I also fixed some design flaws of certain buttons overlapping textboxes and found the missing Apply button for units.

The button layout has also changed to

Add
Delete Apply

Update #1
Alright, I have replaced the textboxes for numerical attributes with a numeric counter.
This will allow for only numbers to be put in, as well as the little up and down arrows at the right hand side.

I also removed the textbox from adding abilities to a unit and replaced it with a combobox.
To autocomplete, type in a few letters and drop down the combobox and it will navigate to the text.
This is to help you from misspelling a ability and causing a crash =).

I also updated the script editor. You can now save, open, and make a new document.
Syntax highlighting should be done soon.
Right now you can only save/open lua files. This might change depending on what scripting we use.

No comments:

Post a Comment